Readiness to Open Meeting (ROM) Services
NSN has vast experience of working with free schools through their ROM, and we can support you to successfully prepare and undertake your ROM, tailoring our support to the specific circumstances of your project.
NSN’s Delivery Programme provides ROM products bespoke to your free school, including:
- Access to a named NSN Adviser.
- Access to NSN Specialists.
- ROM advisory Specialist meeting: NSN will work with you to identify and mitigate key risks to the project ahead of your ROM.
- ROM quality assurance Specialist meeting: NSN will test and challenge your risk report and other required documentation and provide detailed feedback prior to submission to the DfE to ensure that requirements are met.
- Mock readiness to open meeting: NSN will emulate your readiness to open meeting to help anticipate and prepare for DfE questions and discussion points.
- Detailed written feedback and next steps from each meeting.
As part of our universal support for groups in pre-opening, NSN has produced a list of important resources and guidance. These can be found on our resources page.
- ROM checklist
- Pre-registration checklist
- Handover checklist
- Preparing for Ofsted inspections (pre-registration and full)
If you would like to discuss our support further and access a price list of Delivery Programme products, please book a call with the team to discuss the specific support you require via email@example.com.