Project Set-up Services
NSN is here to help you through your project set-up, providing robust advice and quality assurance around your plans to manage your free school’s pre-opening journey. NSN’s Delivery Programme provides project setup projects bespoke to your free school, including:
- Access to a named NSN Adviser.
- Access to NSN Specialists.
- Project Set-Up Advisory Specialist Meeting: NSN will provide a thorough understanding of the pre-opening process and work involved, and support you to plan how to effectively manage it.
- Delivery of a personalised and robust project plan.
- Project Set-Up Quality Assurance Specialist Meeting: NSN will review your suite of project management tools and project plan before final submission to the DfE, providing detailed feedback on your plans to ensure that they are robust.
- Detailed written feedback and next steps from each meeting.
As part of our free support for groups in pre-opening, NSN has produced a list of important resources and guidance. These can be found on our resources page.
- Project set-up planning tool (2021), (2022)
- Launch Assessment tool
- Pre-opening guidance: Useful links and resources
If you would like to discuss our support further and access a price list of Delivery Programme products, please book a call with the team.