Project Development Grant Services
Through our vast experience of working with groups in pre-opening, NSN is here to help you by providing advice and quality assurance for your plans to successfully manage your grant. NSN provides project development grant products bespoke to your free school, including:
- Access to a named NSN Adviser.
- Access to NSN Specialists.
- Pre-opening financial planning advisory Specialist meeting: NSN will advise you on the key aspects of financial planning and management throughout the pre-opening phase, ensuring that spending is essential to school development and offers good value for money.
- Pre-opening financial planning quality assurance Specialist meeting: NSN will review your PDG budget plan and pre-opening funding documents. This will ensure successful delivery of the PDG project plan and successful management of your pre-opening grant.
- Detailed written feedback and next steps from each meeting.
As part of our universal support for groups in pre-opening, NSN has produced a list of important resources and guidance to help you plan your PDG. These can be found on our resources page.
- NSN Pre-opening budget tool
- NSN Pre-opening budget guidance
- NSN procurement guidance
- Pre-opening guidance: Useful links and resources
If you would like to discuss our support further and access a price list of Delivery Programme products, please book a call with the team.