Marketing and Pupil Recruitment Services
Having worked with many free schools in various local contexts, NSN knows what works to get pupils coming through the door upon opening. We can also help you understand the key milestones involved, plan your marketing activities and quality assure your plans and materials to ensure that they generate applications for your school.
NSN’s Delivery Programme provides services bespoke to your academy trust and free school, including:
- Access to a named NSN Adviser.
- Access to NSN Specialists.
- Marketing advisory Specialist meeting: NSN will advise on the key features of a successful marketing and recruitment plan, ensuring that you understand and meet key milestones, using tried and tested strategies relevant to your context. Following this meeting, NSN will develop and deliver a personalised marketing plan.
- Quality assurance Specialist meeting: NSN will provide detailed feedback on your marketing plan and marketing materials, ensuring that they generate applications for the school.
- Detailed written feedback and next steps from each meeting.
New Schools Network Media Training
Engaging with the media through different platforms can be a new area for your team. NSN provides intensive sessions with an experienced media trainer to prepare free school leaders for media engagement such as local press engagement.
The skills gained can be deployed to aid marketing and pupil recruitment activities. You can view upcoming media training on our events page or contact the team to access this through the Delivery Programme.
As part of our free support for groups in pre-opening, NSN has produced a list of important resources and guidance to help you plan to market your free school. These can be found on our resources page.
- Marketing budget tool
- Pre-Opening: Useful links and resources
- Marketing and communications guidance for free schools in pre-opening
If you would like to discuss our support further and access a price list of Delivery Programme products, please book a call with the team to discuss the specific support you require.