NSN is experienced on advising on governance and producing various governance plans for all different shapes and sizes of single and multi-academy trusts. We provide advice and quality assurance on all aspects of your pre-opening governance to ensure that it will best support the school, as well as produce and deliver a governance plan which meets DfE requirements.
NSN’s Delivery Programme provides governance products bespoke to your academy trust and free school, including:
- Access to a named NSN Adviser.
- Access to NSN Specialists.
- Specialist governance advisory and quality assurance meetings: NSN will advise on the key aspects of pre-opening governance, providing an understanding of all pre-opening governance tasks, including discussing your proposed governance structure, identification of skills gaps and planning trustee recruitment. NSN will also test and challenge your drafted governance plan, providing detailed feedback prior to submission to the DfE.
- Delivery of your governance plan: NSN will produce a governance plan on your behalf that reflects your trust’s structures and systems, complying with the DfE’s requirements and saving your team valuable time in pre-opening.
- Detailed written feedback and next steps from each meeting.
As part of our universal support for groups in pre-opening, NSN has produced a list of important resources and guidance to help you plan your governance. These can be found on our resources page.
- Growing your MAT guidance
- Writing your governance plan
- AA resources
If you would like to discuss our support further and access a price list of Delivery Programme products, please book a call with the team.