In partnership with the DfE’s Free School Capital team, this interactive workshop presents an opportunity for newly-approved free school groups to learn more about the processes involved in securing a site and building your new school.
During this workshop, we will:
- Provide a high-level overview of the site and buildings process
- Have a case study from Mubaaruck Ibrahim from Bronte Girls Academy, about the newly completed school build
- Discuss common challenges and ways to overcome them
- Assess your team’s preparedness for the site-related tasks in pre-opening
- Provide an opportunity for you to discuss your challenges with NSN’s Associates and Advisers.
Please register for this session by filling out the sign up form.
Each pre-opening group can send two attendees. We highly recommend that you send your designated site lead and/or project manager.
If you have any questions about the session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.