We are pleased to invite you to book a free, confidential meeting with one of our expert Specialists to receive expert advice and guidance with your challenges related to COVID-19.
Our staffing and governance Specialist, Justin Wilson, has experience providing COVID-19 support to schools in the following areas:
- Staff returning to work - especially where there are difficulties with the requirements having changed e.g. no breakfast clubs or after school clubs.
- Renewal or offer of fixed term arrangements or variations to contract - providing support on whether policies can be varied and how to develop risk management.
- Issues around pay and dealing with contractors.
- How governors can best fulfil their duties at this time, including responsibilities around health and safety, obligations to staff, pupils and parents.
- How to frame governor meetings and deliver effective virtual governance.
If appointments are no longer available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to find a time that suits your availability.