We are pleased to invite you to book a free, confidential meeting with one of our expert Specialists to receive expert advice and guidance with your challenges related to COVID-19.
Our finance and governance Specialist Graeme Hornsby has experience providing COVID-19 support to schools in the following areas:
- Budget proposals for 2020-21 and beyond.
- Internal scrutiny arrangements and programmes of internal audit.
- Streamlining of work programmes for governance to focus on key issues.
- Revisions to articles of association to provide for remote decision making and power of chair to act in emergency.
- Revisions to tendering arrangements.
- Remote training sessions for clerks and aspiring headteachers.
- Review of financial procedures.
- Advice to chairs on maintaining and effective working relationships with CEOs.
If appointments are no longer available, please email email@example.com and we would be happy to find a time that suits your availability.