Education Brief Services
NSN has vast experience of advising and quality assuring free school education plans, and can support you to effectively complete the education brief. NSN’s Delivery Programme provides education brief products, bespoke to your free school project, including:
- Access to a named NSN Adviser.
- Access to NSN Specialists.
- Education brief advisory Specialist meeting: NSN will advise on the key aspects of the education brief and how this will translate into practice once the school opens, ensuring that you have a thorough understanding of the DfE’s expectations.
- Education brief quality assurance Specialist meeting: NSN will review your education brief and provide detailed feedback to ensure that your education brief meets DfE expectations.
- Detailed written feedback and next steps from each meeting.
As part of our universal support for groups in pre-opening, NSN has produced a list of important resources and guidance. These can be found on our resources page.
- Recruiting your free school Principal
- Staff recruitment
- Developing your education brief
- Educational statement: Mission, vision and values
If you would like to discuss our support further and access a price list of Delivery Programme products, please book a call with the team to discuss the specific support you require via firstname.lastname@example.org.