This session for principals designate will cover:
- Introduction to the process and what to expect
- How to prepare effectively
- The day of the inspection – format, timings, personnel, what to prepare on-site
- After the inspection – action plans and potential revisits
- Identifying the top risks to your project and the PD risk report
- The ROM itself (format, timings, personnel)
- Lessons learned from an open school
This session will be led by Susan Poole and Sallie Dodd. Susan is an NSN specialist and has been involved with the free school movement since 2011, with experience as a founding member of Hatfield Community Free School. Susan has project managed the opening of three primary free schools.
Sallie Dodd is Principal of Brambles Primary Academy in Huddersfield.