NSN's team of specialist advisers are available to offer free advice on every aspect of running an open free school - including project management, pupil and staff recruitment, finance, governance and school buildings.
Our team has unique experience of delivering ‘Outstanding’ education in an open free school. You can read more about them here.
Meetings with our specialist advisers are completely free, confidential and can be held in person at our offices in London or over the phone, at a time and date to suit you. They can be used to discuss your challenges, review plans or key documents and point you towards further support.
To book a meeting, please click on the button at the top of this page.
Examples of what these meetings can be used to cover are given below:
- Academy trust strategy and development;
- Effective systems for governors to monitor pupil progress, staff performance and financial management in the school;
- Meeting your statutory responsibilities as an academy trust; and
- Sources of training for trustees and governors.
- Working with the DFE and EFSA;
- Identifying, securing and managing your site; and
- Managing stakeholders.
- Permanent or temporary site
- Working with EFSA and LocatED
- Managing buildings and site
- Effective procurement;
- Financial planning, monitoring and reporting; and
- Income generation.
Pupil recruitment and marketing
- Reputation management;
- Stakeholder and community engagement;
- Effective use of different media channels, including national and regional media; and
- Crisis communications and handing relationships with journalists.
- Curriculum planning and development;
- Teacher training and CPD; and
- Preparing for Ofsted inspection.
To book a specialist meeting, complete this form.