Why you should apply to NSN's Development Programme
- In 2012 100% of our Development Programme groups were awarded an interview by the DfE.
- 84% of NSN Development Programme groups were approved to open schools.
- In an anonymous survey 100% of NSN Development Programme groups in 2012 found our services helpful.
Applying gives you access to:
- A grant to aid marketing and other activity;
- A named adviser within NSN;
- Access to specialists including former head teachers, school business managers, and specialists in Alternative Provision and SEN; and
- A series of tailored workshops;
- Full feedback on drafts of your application to the DFE.
“The interaction between our advisers, NSN’s specialists and other groups was invaluable.”
Collective Spirit Free School (2013 Development Programme)
“We really appreciated the help of NSN’s specialists in creating a curriculum plan which reflected our vision.”
STEM Academy, (2013 Development Programme)
“The mock interview helped us enormously. Even if the Development Programme only offered that, it would be worth joining.”
Westside School , (2013 Development Programme)